UA&P School of Management
The Future of Business Education Conference Proceedings
January 2014 (Download)
- The Future of Business Education in Developed and Emerging Markets – Carlos Cavalle, Ph.D.
- Business Education in the Light of ASEAN 2015 – Bernardo M. Villegas, Ph.D.
- The Role of Business-Academe Partnership – Rainerio Borja
- The MNC Challenge – Jesus Zulueta
- Molding Young Entrepreneurs in Business Schools – Eligio Santos, Ph.D.
- Accrediting Business Schools – Conrado Iñigo, Ph.D.
- The Future of Financial Education – Alexander Gilles
SMN Management Review
February 2010, Vol. 1, No. 1: (Download)
- ASEAN Agribusiness Models – Rolando T. Dy, Ph.D.
- The Philippine Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Sector and the Global Financial Crisis – Ceferino S. Rodolfo, Ph.D.
- In Memory of Peter Drucker, Management Guru – Rolando T. Dy, Ph.D.
February 2011, Vol. 2, No. 1: (Download)
- The Principles Governing the Ethical Conduct of Auditors: A Study of the Philippine Auditing Profession – Anna Maria E. Mendoza, Ph.D.
- “Green Procurement” – Loci of Control and Market Segmentation – Ricardo G. Barcelona, Ph.D.
September 2012, Vol. 3, No. 1: (Download)
- Value-at-Risk Based on TGARCH, Power-law and Generalized Pareto Distribution – Brenda Quismorio, D.B.A.
- Work-Family Balance and Family Poverty in Asia: An Overview of Policy Contexts, Consequences and Challenges – Victoria Caparas, Ph.D.